Click Play on the podcast player above to listen to this week’s episode of the Austinot Podcast, or find us on iTunes.
Thanks for joining us this week! We’ve had a great time receiving your Austin-related questions on Facebook and Twitter. You spark our curiosity and we really enjoy discovering the answers to your questions, so keep ’em coming!
These are the questions we picked this week:
- “What is the best place to skinny dip with friends and not get caught?”
–Kathleen Victoria Blackwell, Facebook
- “What are the best Italian restaurants in Austin?” –@LaurenMocny, Twitter
- “What is the best place to launch a kayak?” –Joey McGirr, Facebook
- “What is one interesting but little known fact about Austin’s history?”
–Tyler Edmunds, Facebook
- “Is there anything fun and free happening outdoors this weekend?”
–Amy Swanholm, Facebook
- “Where is a great place to view the bluebells?”
–Rebecca Belcher Photography, Facebook
Our podcast episode is only twelve minutes, so take a listen and learn all about this awesome city we live in.
Do you have anything to add on any of these topics? We’d love to learn more about Austin from you!
Mandola’s photos via Flickr CC, courtesy of Chelsea Gomez.
We always have unique content on the Austinot, and we love to give things away. You know, like CDs, event tickets and other cool stuff. We only send out our Best of the Austinot newsletter 2 times a month. It’s where we give you a recap of our best articles and where we give stuff away. Interested? Subscribe to Best of the Austinot here!