Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Click Play on the podcast player above to listen to this week’s episode of the Austinot Podcast.
Welcome to this week’s episode of the Austinot Podcast! We’re excited to celebrate our 50th episode with you this week. Thanks for tuning in and making the Austinot Podcast a success.
For those of you who have been around the block a few times, you know that we accept Austin-related questions from our community every week on Twitter and Facebook, and pick a handful of those questions to answer on our Podcast. We have a lot of fun questions this week and here they are:
- “What is your favorite piece of graffiti/outside wall art in the city, and which one is the most photographed?” -Andrea Porter, Facebook
- “What is a favorite non-touristy eatery to take visitors to in Austin?”
-Coleen Finnegan Christian, Facebook
- “Where is the best place to hide a body in Austin?” -John Reese, Facebook
- “Where is the best place for BBQ brisket?” -Janet Aube, Facebook
- “If you were going to suggest a short weekend visit to a surrounding town, which one would you suggest with shops, antiques and a couple good restaurants?”
-Sharla George Richardson, Facebook
Listen to our podcast episode right here on this page, or download it from iTunes to listen on the go.
How would you answer these questions? Comment and help the community out!
Photos via Flickr CC, courtesy of Seth Anderson and Wally Gobetz.
Ok, that Mexican Joint that I was talking about on the podcast Coleen is Taqueria La Playa #2 located at 3518 E 7th St here in Austin. Like I said, the best limonada I’ve had outside of Mexico. Most definitely a non-touristy place to take folks. Everything has been excellent. Thanks for asking that question on our podcast. ~ Eric
My favorite graffiti art would be the “Hi How Are You Frog”. Simply because “I love yo so much,” is to simple. To me the addition of the frog makes it feel more like art rather then graffiti.
@twitter-635063051:disqus, that was my choice too! Did you listen to the podcast to hear how “Jeremiah the Innocent” became so popular?
yes I did
Thanks for the great ideas guys! 😉
You bet, @facebook-529182779:disqus! Hopefully you’re referring to our great ideas for BBQ… 🙂 Let us know what you try out!