Click Play on the podcast player above to listen to this week’s episode of the Austinot Podcast.
Welcome to this week’s episode of the Austinot Podcast! We’re excited to celebrate our 50th episode with you this week. Thanks for tuning in and making the Austinot Podcast a success.
For those of you who have been around the block a few times, you know that we accept Austin-related questions from our community every week on Twitter and Facebook, and pick a handful of those questions to answer on our Podcast. We have a lot of fun questions this week and here they are:
- “What is your favorite piece of graffiti/outside wall art in the city, and which one is the most photographed?” -Andrea Porter, Facebook
- “What is a favorite non-touristy eatery to take visitors to in Austin?”
-Coleen Finnegan Christian, Facebook
- “Where is the best place to hide a body in Austin?” -John Reese, Facebook
- “Where is the best place for BBQ brisket?” -Janet Aube, Facebook
- “If you were going to suggest a short weekend visit to a surrounding town, which one would you suggest with shops, antiques and a couple good restaurants?”
-Sharla George Richardson, Facebook
Listen to our podcast episode right here on this page, or download it from iTunes to listen on the go.
How would you answer these questions? Comment and help the community out!
Photos via Flickr CC, courtesy of Seth Anderson and Wally Gobetz.