Click Play on the podcast player above to listen to this week’s episode of the Austinot Podcast.
For those of you who tuned in last week, you know that we’re experimenting with a new format on our Austinot Podcast. Instead of focusing on one topic, we’ve started soliciting your burning questions about Austin!
This episode of the Austinot Podcast covers some stellar questions about our beautiful city. Tune in to hear the answers to the following questions:
- “How many live music venues are there in Austin?”
-Laurie A. Valek, Facebook
- “When will Austin get better radio stations?”
- “What is the one best resource for finding out what’s happening in Austin for the weekend?”
-Stephanie Stacy Phelps, Facebook
- “What are your thoughts on the plastic bag ban that’s going into effect?” -Tyler Edmunds, Facebook
- “I’m looking for the ‘best’ or at least ‘good’ Tex-Mex in Austin. What are y’all’s favorite places?”
-Ellen Deleganes, Facebook
- “Are there any Austin area writers groups?”
We know you’ll learn something new about Austin if you take a few minutes to listen today! Plus, you really want to know what new Austin radio station Eric listens to on his way to the gym every morning.
How would YOU answer the questions we tackled today?
Cover photo via Flickr CC by Jessica R.