Whether you’re new to the city or have been here all your life, Austin holds its mysteries for all of us. If a local conundrum has been keeping you up at night, submit a question for our Austinot Podcast and we may just answer!
This Episode Covers…
- “Where do all the Congress Bridge Bats come from and where do they go as the sun sets? How many are there?” -Sheila Wiora, Facebook
- “My girlfriend and I are off for 5 days next week. We just moved to the Austin area and would to spend a few days somewhere to experience the beauty of this area. Where and what would you recommend we do?” -Roger Bradshaw, Facebook
- “What are the origins of Austin’s motto ‘Keep Austin Weird’?” -Jason Gilreath, Facebook
- “Why is Austin weird?” -Amber Stubbs-Aydell, Facebook
- “How many Austinites does it take to change a lightbulb?” -Dusty Vegas, Facebook
Thanks to Roger, this episode outlines five days’ worth of recommended activities in Austin. From outside adventuring, to good eats, to electric bikes, to art and history, we think our 5-day itinerary pretty much rocks. Listen in and let us know what you think!
Are there any Austin-related questions you’d like to answer on our next episode?