Staying safe at home has required many of Austin’s retail businesses to close their brick-and-mortar doors. Fortunately, today’s technology allows us the joy of continuing to shop at our favorite stores, while showing support to these local shops.
We’ve curated a list of retail businesses you can support from home, ranging from clothing, to home goods, and more.
For the Fashionista
- Altatudes – Here you’ll find wonderful name brands, as well as exclusive pieces from Austin and Texas designers.
- Perri Berri – This spot offers lounge clothes and blankets to relax in while you’re practicing social distancing.
- Cotone Clothing + Beauty Bar – Find exclusive clothing and accessories from Italy, and locally-made gift items.
- Passport Vintage – Discover all the best denim has to offer, from shorts to pants.
- RUMEE – Detailed flats handcrafted by artisans in India.
- Amberleaf – Handmade pieces that can be styled to make a variety of outfits.
For Your Furry Friends
- Grocery Pup – Order healthy food for your favorite pup! It’s especially good for those with sensitive stomachs.
- The French and I – Here, you’ll find handmade dog accessories and some fun things for the humans in their lives, too.
- Wondercide – Find flea treatment and pest control without harmful chemicals, so you can know your pet is safe.
- Chiva Pets Closet – Shop pet t-shirts, hoodies, and bandanas to make your furry friend even cuter.
- Austin Pets Alive! Thrift – Take thrift shopping virtual to support programs and animals at APA!
- The Bones & Co. Pet Foods – Get bones, supplements, and raw ketogenic food to keep your dog healthy.
- Get Wagging – You’ll find fun collars that also help support a variety of charities.
Jewelry and Accessories
- Nina Berenato – This shop features beautiful statement jewelry made from recycled metals.
- Copeland Jewelers – Find custom, vintage, and designer jewelry made in Austin since 1983.
- Haley Lebeuf Jewelry – This store offers hand-made sterling silver and 14k gold jewelry. There are even some pieces that are Tejas themed!
- Shira Melody Jewelry – Check out southern-inspired pieces with bohemian flair.
- Amanda Deer Jewelry – Looking for cute, dainty jewelry? Here’s your shop!
- Limbo Jewelry – Find sleek pieces inspired by the lines of architecture.
- Hannah Parks Design – This shop offers illustrative and fun handmade jewelry.
- Kendra Scott – Fifty percent of proceeds from Everlyne bracelets goes towards feeding children facing hunger in the U.S. during school closures.
For the Art Obsessed
- Corazon Sagrado Collective – Discover a variety of pieces from local artists and makers, from art and jewelry to one-of-a-kind cards.
- Austin Craft Lounge – Get customized original pieces, from ladders to wooden signs.
- Art For The People – Photos, prints, ceramics, and other beautiful work from local artists.
- Austin Art Garage – Discover breathtaking paintings, printwork, woodwork, and more to add pizzazz to your home when the walls start closing in.
- Hemlock & Heather – Check out bright, colorful state-shaped wall art for your home.
For All the Beauty Lovers
- Lovejay Holistic Beauty Bar – Explore a selection of natural and eco-friendly beauty products, and buy gift cards for future yoga sessions.
- Slow North – Shop candles, essential oils, facial oils, and all the good things for a spa night at home.
- Lip Service XO – Find gorgeous, customizable lipsticks handmade in Austin.
- Gourmande Girls – Discover highly pigmented eye-shadow palettes and other vegan makeup products.
- Roux Saint James – Shop online for deliciously scented botanical perfumes and DIY kits.
- Elevé Cosmetics – Find nontoxic, organic, vegan-based beauty and skincare products made here in Austin.
- RIMIX Cosmetics – Need sweat-proof makeup to get you through the Texas summer? This is your spot!
For All Your Home Essentials
- MYSOLMAT – Shop yoga mats in fun prints to use for much-needed relaxation time.
- Austin Natural Soap – Always a favorite, find bar and liquid soaps, as well as coveted hand sanitizer.
- Side Street – Vintage home goods to add spice to your at-home work space.
- Desk Plants – Get hard-to-kill desk plants, from six to 18 inches.
- feto soap – Shop beard oil, bath bombs, lotion, soap, and other bath essentials.
- Succulent Native Plant Shop – Find self-care kits, desk plants, succulent arrangements, and other green children here.
- Candle Daddy – Shop clean, natural candles made with essential oils.
- Articulture – This shop sells succulents, air plants, cacti, aeriums, and more to brighten up your home or send as a gift.
- Modern Redux – Discover modern furnishing and decor to make your home the comfiest place to work.
@theAustinot wants to know:
What local retail businesses are you shopping at from home right now?