Click on the Play button on the podcast player above to listen to this week’s episode of the Austinot Podcast.
Thanks to everyone who submitted questions for this week’s episode of the Austinot Podcast! You all continue to ask some fabulous questions, and we enjoy answering them every week.
Here are the questions we’re answering today:
- “I need to know the best vegan/vegetarian places in town.” -Bo Karlsson, Facebook
- “If you had a friend coming to Austin that had never been here before, what three things would you want them to experience so they will love Austin? A cheap or free thing, an affordable for most people activity, and a really high-end splurge activity.” -Darcy Elliott, Facebook
- “What is the best school in the Austin area if your kids are dyslexic?” -Ansley Bassett Brown, Facebook
- “Will you help spread the word about a petition to save Austin’s food trailers on South Congress?” -@WhatTheFerguson, Twitter
- “I’m told it’s best to flee the scene during SXSW. What would you suggest in the area AROUND Austin without having to fight the SX traffic?” -Michelle Hermark, Facebook
- “What is the down low on the Kite Festival this weekend?” -@AmandaMCaldwell, Twitter
Kite Festival photo via Flickr CC, courtesy of Sam Butler.
We always have unique content on the Austinot, and we love to give things away. We only send out our Best of the Austinot newsletter 2 times a month. It’s where we give you a recap of our best articles and where we give stuff away. Interested? Subscribe to Best of the Austinot here!