Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Click on the Play button above to listen to this week’s episode of the Austinot Podcast!
Thanks to everyone who took the time to send in their Austin questions this week! From weird Austin 5Ks to chill music venues, you’ve asked us to cover some great topics on today’s episode!
Though we received a lot of fascinating questions, we picked the ones we thought would be most interesting to the Austinot community as a whole. Here they are:
- “What was your personal worst experience in Austin and why, where, and when did it happen?” –Mackenzie-Anne Kelly, Facebook
- “Where is the best chill music venue in Austin?” -@AmandaMCaldwell, Twitter
- “What is the worst weather Austin has ever experienced?” –Tiffany Harelik, Facebook
- “What is the weirdest 5K in Austin?” –Shawn Collins, Facebook
- “What are the best seats to reserve at each Alamo Drafthouse?” –Kenneth Bloomer, Facebook
If you have any burning questions about Austin and the surrounding area, let us know on Twitter, Facebook or Google+. We’d love to hear from you!
Do you have anything to add to our answers this week? We don’t have the monopoly on Austin knowledge, and we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below!
Electric Run photos via ElectricRun.com.
I attended the Electric Run and definitely agree – very weird atmosphere for a 5K. Lots of fun though!
And big fan of flipnotics.. awesome place to take a date.
@facebook-1534676969:disqus did you get any great pictures by chance from the Electric Run? Would love to see them. You could post them to our Facebook page if you like or share here! ~ Eric