Social Media Intern – Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram
Posted 3 years ago
- Schedule and publish social media posts announcing the release of blog articles.
- Create captions for each post to pique interest in the released blog articles (images will be provided).
- Maintain consistent and meaningful social media content across platforms (Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram).
- Engage with followers and respond to comments on posts & tweets.
- Review and publish Instagram posts & stories drafted by bloggers.
- Be an active voice on Twitter & Instagram to highlight local businesses, events, and organizations in a humorous and informative way.
- Experience with a reputable and well-known local Austin blog.
- Exposure to many local businesses and organizations in the Austin area.
- Free food & products from local Austin restaurants and businesses.
- Occasional free invites to events in the Austin area.
- Fun events and hangouts with the Austinot team.
- Familiarity with the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Some experience with photo editing preferred, but not required.
- Some experience with WordPress preferred, but not required.
- Pursuing a college degree (Bachelors or higher preferred).
|Job Category||Marketing, Social Media|