ACL Festival Organizers announced that they will need either a negative COVID test or proof of vaccination for entry. 2021 ACL is scheduled for October 1-3 and 8-10 and will be held at the Zilker Park
According to information published on the website – The negative COVID-19 printed test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of attending ACL Festival. Patrons who are fully vaccinated may show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination instead of proof of negative test.
Information related to masks will be released closer to the festival dates.
ACL 2021 Entry Procedures – COVID & Other
- Comply with the ACL Festival Fan Health Pledge
- Each day, bring a printed copy of your Negative COVID-19 test, Vaccine Card, or Vaccine Record.
- Bring your Festival Wristband
- Please also remember our updated bag policy – CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and NO liquids are allowed to be brought into ACL Festival.
ACL 2021 Festival Fan Health Pledge – COVID Guidelines
Do not attend the festival if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
For news related to music scene in Austin, bookmark the Music page of the Austinot