Austin’s Viva Day Spa is celebrating the opening of its third location at Domain Northside this Wednesday, Sept. 14, with a grand opening party! From 5-8 p.m., guests can enjoy cocktails by Deep Eddy Vodka, hors d’oeuvres, spa specials, package giveaways and complimentary services like chair and foot massages, mini manicures, mini facials and more.
If you attend the event, you may be the winner of an incredible gift package, such as:
- SkinCeuticals product basket ($500 value)
- Eminence product basket ($350 value)
- Vivafy Spa Package ($275 value)
- Cosmetic injectables voucher ($650)
- Free night stay at the Archer Hotel ($250)
In addition to the complimentary treats and giveaways, the spa will be offering two exclusive specials:
- For every $300 spent during the party, guests will receive a $75 spa voucher.
- Guests who book a med spa treatment during the event will save 25% when they pre-pay and schedule for a later date.
New York designer Eli Halili will be attending the grand opening event. His line of high-end jewelry will be exclusively available at Viva Day Spa’s Domain Northside location. Other products available in the retail area will include hand-selected artisan gifts, cosmetics, and premium hair care and skin care lines.
Anyone who wants to attend the grand opening on Sept. 14 must RSVP in advance to RSVP@vivadayspa.com. I look forward to checking out the new location on Wednesday and hope to see you there!
11601 Rock Rose Ave. – Website
@theAustinot wants to know:
Have you indulged in any spa services at Viva Day Spa?
We always have unique content on the Austinot, and we love to give things away. You know, like CDs, event tickets and other cool stuff. We only send out our Best of the Austinot newsletter two times/month. It’s where we give you a recap of our best articles and give stuff away. Interested? Subscribe to Best of the Austinot here!