Click on the Play button above to listen to this week’s episode of the Austinot Podcast!
Thanks to everyone who took the time to send in their Austin questions this week! From weird Austin 5Ks to chill music venues, you’ve asked us to cover some great topics on today’s episode!
Though we received a lot of fascinating questions, we picked the ones we thought would be most interesting to the Austinot community as a whole. Here they are:
- “What was your personal worst experience in Austin and why, where, and when did it happen?” –Mackenzie-Anne Kelly, Facebook
- “Where is the best chill music venue in Austin?” -@AmandaMCaldwell, Twitter
- “What is the worst weather Austin has ever experienced?” –Tiffany Harelik, Facebook
- “What is the weirdest 5K in Austin?” –Shawn Collins, Facebook
- “What are the best seats to reserve at each Alamo Drafthouse?” –Kenneth Bloomer, Facebook
Do you have anything to add to our answers this week? We don’t have the monopoly on Austin knowledge, and we’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below!
Electric Run photos via ElectricRun.com.
We always have unique content on the Austinot, and we love to give things away. You know, like CDs, event tickets and other cool stuff. We only send out our Best of the Austinot newsletter 2 times a month. It’s where we give you a recap of our best articles and where we give stuff away. Interested? Subscribe to Best of the Austinot here!